Adult and Family Summer Camping at Fairwinds Farm – Create Your Own Experience!
Contact Darlene Evans, 401-742-3970, firstname.lastname@example.org to make your family or small group reservation.
Overnight Adult Camp – 1 to 5 adults
Overnight Family Camp – families up to 5
Only ONE group or family at the farm per camp reservation; for groups or families larger than four, speak to farm owner, Darlene Evans, for pricing & accommodations.
- Bring your own camper or tent, $20 per night per person (porta-john available, but no water or electricity included); generators are allowed.
- Rent on-site camper (stove, microwave, refrigerator, bathroom, shower), sleeps 4 comfortably; 1 queen bed and 2 bunks. $110/night, 2 nights minimum.
PLUS, MUST CHOOSE ONE OR MORE:
- Relax & re-energize “at your own pace” on and off the farm. $15 facility fee per person per day.
On-site amenities…campfire area including wood for burning, bring your guitar or other musical instruments for an evening by the campfire ; lawn games (horse shoes, bocce, corn hole, badminton, croquet, & more); relax by the pool and swim. (Note: No life guard on duty, adult supervision REQUIRED.)
- Create your own experience & schedule! Reserve these add-on experiences.
- Horsemanship lesson on the ground with mini horses – $40/hour private lesson; $65 semi-private lesson (2 – 3 people)
- Riding Lesson, beginner or lead line – $40/hour private lesson
– Work & Learn on the farm experiences
- Collect eggs and breakfast in the gazebo – $15 per adult; $10 per child
(Eggs, Toast, Home fries, Fruit, Coffee, Juice, Water)
- Zoo Tour with Hands-on petting the mini horses & feeding the goats, rabbit, collecting chicken eggs; viewing only of peacocks and Wilma, the pig; Questions & Answers – $10/per person/hour
- Help with morning or afternoon farm chores including mucking horse paddocks, water & feeding horses, $5/per person.
- Water aerobic exercise class in the heated pool, $10/45-minute beginner class.
- Art Lessons – ranging from professional drawing & painting lessons to age and skill appropriate arts & crafts. Materials included. (Pricing TBD)
- Bring your own horse!
Enjoy on-site obstacles, indoor & outdoor arenas, round pen; $35 per horse/rider per night includes a stall or paddock; bring your own shavings; $50 damage & cleaning deposit required. Deposit refunded when no damage and you strip/clean your paddock/stall.
Proof of recent negative coggins, rabies, and rhino/flu vaccines REQUIRED.
Outside trainers and coaches are welcome; speak with farm owner, Darlene Evans.
(NOTE: This pricing is for summer camping program only and does not apply to clinic participant overnights.)
Mini Whinnies & Wine
Available for groups of friends, business associates, and families.
This fun and educational experience is open to adults 21 years and older. No horse experience necessary, just the desire to learn and have fun!
Gather yourself and 4 friends for a mini horse experience followed by a wine & cheese reception at the pool deck overlooking Fairwinds Farm.
Hands-on activities with mini horses might include learning about horse behavior and interaction, grooming, leading a mini horse, and hugs!
Consider an afternoon or evening with friends, family, or co-workers simply to have fun and learn about and be with horses. Or you may be celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday. Each program can be customized for your group and occasion adding new and different activities. Business Groups, for example, may enjoy team building activities using miniature horses as well.
Private groups can be scheduled available week days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday,) afternoons 3:00 – 5:30 or evenings 7 – 9:30.
Cost for each group is $300 (up to 5 adults). Non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to secure a date. Balance is due prior to the program date. Wine, sparkling water, crackers, cheese, and fruit included.
This is a “rain or shine” event since there is an indoor arena and indoor party and entertainment area.
To reserve your experience, contact Darlene Evans, 401-742-3970.